Duplex Short Pitch Precision Conveyor Roller Chain Transmission Chain (DIN764)
SHORT PITCH PRECISSION ROLLER CHAINS (B SERIES)
Material: Alloy Steel
Surface Treatment: Shot Peening / Blacking / Blueing
Main Application: Idustry machinery
ANSI CHAIN NO.: 05B-2 06B-2 10B-2 12B-2 16B-2 20B-2 24B-2 28B-2 32B-2 40B-2 48B-2 56B-2 72B-2
Pitch:8 9.525 12.7 15.875 19.05 25.4 31.75 38.1 44.45 50.8 63.5 76.2 88.9 101.6 114.3
|Duplex Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain (B series) Chain (DIN764)
|1. Stainless Steel: SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, SS420
|2. Steel:C45(K1045), C46(K1046),C20
|3. Brass:C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58), C27200(CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40)
|4. Bronze: C51000, C52100, C54400, etc
|5. Iron: 1213, 12L14,1215
|6. Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063
|7.OEM according to your request
|Annealing, natural anodization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, znic plating,yellow passivation, gold passivation, satin, Black surface painted etc.
|sprockt chains, pulley, shafts(axles, spline shafts, dart shafts),gears (pinions, wheels gear rack) bearing, bearing seat, bushing, coupling, lock assembly etc.
|CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
|Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
|Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications
|ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
|Quality first Service superior , Advanced equipment,Experienced workers,Perfect testing equipment
|15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in automotive applications?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in automotive applications. However, it’s important to note that roller chains are not commonly used as the primary method of power transmission in modern automotive systems. The automotive industry has largely transitioned to other technologies such as timing belts and gears for power transmission. Nevertheless, roller chains can still be found in some automotive components and systems. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Engine Timing: Roller chains are commonly used in internal combustion engines to drive the camshafts and synchronize the opening and closing of the engine’s valves. The timing chain ensures precise timing between the crankshaft and camshaft, allowing for efficient engine operation.
2. Transfer Cases: In certain four-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive vehicles, roller chains are used in the transfer case to transmit power from the transmission to the front and rear axles. The roller chain in this application allows for smooth and efficient power transfer between the different drivetrain components.
3. Other Applications: While roller chains are not as prevalent in other automotive systems, they can be found in some secondary applications such as power steering systems, engine oil pumps, and accessory drives.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements of the automotive application when determining the suitability of a roller chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, temperature, and environmental conditions need to be carefully evaluated. Additionally, regular maintenance and lubrication are crucial to ensure the longevity and reliable performance of the roller chain in automotive applications.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in mining equipment?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in mining equipment. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Mining equipment often requires robust and reliable power transmission systems to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in mining operations. Roller chains have proven to be a suitable choice for power transmission in mining equipment due to their various advantages:
1. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments. They are made from high-strength materials such as alloy steel, which enables them to handle the heavy loads typically encountered in mining applications.
2. Resistance to Shock and Impact: Mining equipment often operates in rugged environments with frequent shock and impact loads. Roller chains are engineered to handle such conditions and can withstand the sudden changes in load and direction without compromising their performance or integrity.
3. Flexibility and Adaptability: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to accommodate misalignment and angular movement between sprockets. This flexibility helps to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission even in applications where slight misalignments may occur due to the nature of the mining equipment.
4. Resistance to Contaminants: Mining environments can be dusty and contain abrasive particles. Roller chains are designed to resist contamination and maintain their performance even in dirty and harsh conditions. Proper sealing and lubrication can further enhance their resistance to contaminants.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment can help ensure optimal performance and extend the lifespan of the chain. In case of wear or damage, individual chain links can be replaced without the need for replacing the entire chain, making maintenance more cost-effective.
It’s important to note that when using roller chains in mining equipment, proper selection, installation, and maintenance are crucial. Working with reputable suppliers and following recommended guidelines for chain selection, lubrication, and tensioning can help maximize the performance and longevity of the roller chain system in mining applications.
What are the signs of roller chain wear and when should it be replaced?
Roller chain wear is a natural occurrence due to the repetitive motion and load-bearing nature of the chain. Recognizing the signs of wear is important to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Elongation: Roller chains can elongate over time due to wear on the pins, bushings, and rollers. To check for elongation, measure the distance between a specific number of links (e.g., 10 or 12) over a known length. If the measured distance exceeds the standard pitch length, it indicates chain elongation and the need for replacement.
2. Chain Slack: Excessive chain slack or sag is another sign of wear. When the chain becomes elongated, it fails to maintain the proper tension, resulting in increased slack. Excessive chain slack can cause poor engagement with sprockets, resulting in skipping or jumping and affecting the overall performance of the chain.
3. Misalignment: As a roller chain wears, it may start to misalign with the sprockets. This misalignment can cause the chain to ride unevenly on the sprocket teeth, leading to accelerated wear on the chain and sprockets. If you notice the chain consistently riding to one side of the sprocket, it may be a sign of wear and misalignment.
4. Chain Noise: Worn roller chains can produce increased noise during operation. Excessive wear on the chain components can cause rattling, clicking, or grinding sounds. Unusual noises should be investigated, as they may indicate significant wear or damage to the chain.
5. Visible Signs of Wear: Inspect the chain visually for signs of wear, such as rust, discoloration, or visible damage to the rollers, pins, or bushings. Excessive wear on these components can affect the chain’s ability to properly engage with the sprockets and transmit power efficiently.
When to replace a roller chain depends on various factors, including the severity of wear, the criticality of the application, and the manufacturer’s recommendations. It is generally recommended to replace a roller chain when it has elongated beyond the allowable limits, exhibits excessive wear, or shows signs of damage that can compromise its performance and safety.
Regular inspection and maintenance of roller chains are essential to identify signs of wear and ensure timely replacement. Replacing the chain at the appropriate time helps prevent unexpected failures, reduces downtime, and maintains the overall efficiency of the machinery or equipment.
editor by CX 2023-10-12