|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
How do roller chains handle shock and impact loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle shock and impact loads, but their ability to withstand these loads depends on several factors:
1. Chain Design: Roller chains are constructed with durable components, including rollers, pins, and plates, which are designed to handle the forces generated by shock and impact loads. The geometry and dimensions of these components contribute to the chain’s overall strength and ability to resist deformation.
2. Material Selection: High-quality materials are used in the manufacturing of roller chains to enhance their strength and durability. Common materials include carbon steel, stainless steel, or specialty alloys. The material selection depends on the specific application requirements and the level of shock and impact loads anticipated.
3. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is important for handling shock and impact loads. Adequate tension helps maintain the engagement of the chain with the sprockets, preventing slippage and reducing the likelihood of damage due to sudden forces. However, excessive tension can also contribute to increased stress and potential failure, so it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for chain tension.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a crucial role in reducing friction and wear, which can be accelerated by shock and impact loads. Lubricants help minimize the generation of heat and provide a protective film between the chain components, reducing wear and extending the chain’s lifespan. Regular lubrication and maintenance are essential for optimal performance under shock and impact conditions.
5. Chain Inspection and Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are necessary to identify any signs of wear, damage, or elongation in the roller chain. Chains should be inspected for bent or deformed links, worn-out rollers or pins, and excessive elongation. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration and ensure the chain’s ability to handle shock and impact loads.
It’s important to note that while roller chains are designed to handle shock and impact loads, excessive or repetitive shock loads can shorten their lifespan. Therefore, it’s recommended to assess the specific application requirements and consult with the manufacturer to ensure the appropriate chain design and maintenance practices are followed for optimal performance and longevity under shock and impact conditions.
What are the advantages of using a roller chain over a timing belt?
Roller chains and timing belts are both commonly used for power transmission in various applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Advantages of using a roller chain:
1. Higher Load Capacity: Roller chains are capable of handling higher loads compared to timing belts. They are designed to transmit power in heavy-duty applications where high torque and shock loads are present.
2. Flexibility in Power Transmission: Roller chains are more versatile in terms of power transmission. They can transmit power over longer distances and are suitable for applications that require multiple shafts and complex power transmission routes.
3. Tolerance to Misalignment: Roller chains can tolerate more misalignment between the driving and driven sprockets compared to timing belts. They can accommodate slight angular misalignments and axial movements, making them suitable for applications where alignment precision is challenging.
4. Resistance to Harsh Environments: Roller chains are generally more resistant to contaminants, such as dirt, dust, and debris, compared to timing belts. They are commonly used in applications where exposure to harsh environments, such as high temperatures, chemicals, or abrasive particles, is expected.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Regular lubrication, tension adjustment, and periodic inspection can help prolong their lifespan. In case of wear or damage, individual chain links can be replaced without the need for replacing the entire chain, making maintenance more cost-effective.
It’s important to note that the choice between a roller chain and a timing belt depends on various factors, including the specific application requirements, load conditions, speed, accuracy, and environmental considerations. Consulting with experts and considering the specific needs of the application can help determine the most suitable power transmission solution.
How do you measure roller chain wear?
Measuring roller chain wear is important to determine if the chain is still within acceptable tolerances or if it needs to be replaced. Here are the steps to measure roller chain wear:
1. Chain Elongation Measurement: Chain elongation is a common form of wear in roller chains. To measure chain elongation, you’ll need a ruler or caliper with metric units and a reference length of the chain. The reference length is typically a certain number of pitches, which is the distance from one roller to the next.
2. Select Reference Points: Choose two reference points on the chain, ideally at least 10 pitches apart. These points should be accessible and free from any significant wear or damage.
3. Measure the Distance: With the chain in a relaxed state, measure the distance between the reference points. This can be done by aligning the ruler or caliper with the rollers of the chain. Ensure the measurement is taken along the same side of the chain throughout the process.
4. Compare with the Manufacturer’s Specification: Consult the manufacturer’s specification or maintenance manual to determine the allowable elongation limit. Typically, roller chains have a maximum allowable elongation of around 1-2% before replacement is recommended.
5. Calculate Elongation Percentage: Calculate the elongation percentage by comparing the measured distance with the reference length. Subtract the reference length from the measured distance, divide the result by the reference length, and multiply by 100 to get the elongation percentage.
6. Determine Chain Condition: If the elongation percentage exceeds the manufacturer’s recommended limit, it indicates significant wear and elongation of the chain. In such cases, it is advisable to replace the chain to prevent potential failure and damage to the machinery.
It’s important to note that measuring chain wear is just one aspect of assessing chain condition. Visual inspection for signs of wear, such as pin wear, plate wear, or roller wear, is also crucial. If you notice any signs of damage or wear during the inspection, it is recommended to replace the chain, regardless of the elongation measurement.
editor by CX 2023-09-12