SGS Approved Conveyor Chain
A. Our Services
1. Any of your kind inquiry conveyor chain would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
6. With years of manufacture and promotion experience in global market, brings you profit and great success!
B. Conveyor Chain List
1. Double pitch precision roller chains and attachments for transmission and conveyors
ANSI 2040 ~ 2100,ANSI C2040 ~ C2100, ANSI C2042 ~ C2102,ANSI C2062H ~ C2102H,
Attachment: K1,KK1,M1(SK1),K2,KK2,M2(SK2) and so on
2. Hollow pin chains
40HP ~ 80HP, 08BHP ~ 16BHP, C2040HP ~ C2080HP, C2042HP ~ C2082HP
3. Lumber conveyor chains & attachments
81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 81XF1, 81XHF10
4. Stainless steel roller chains & attachments
35SS ~ 140SS, 06BSS ~ 32BSS
Attachment: WK1, WK2
5. Steel pintle chains
662, 667H, 667X, 667XH, 667XH, 667K, 667J, 88K, 88C
6. Special chains
40-1-1LTR ~ 100-1-1LTR, P19.05F50, P22.225F10, 16A-CGF1, C212AL-CGF1, C216AL-CGF1 and so on
C. Company show & Product process
D. Packaging & Certificate
|Chain+Plastic Bag+Neutral Box+Wooden case+Big Carton+Steel Pallets
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
5. Do you have any instant chat ?
How do roller chains handle high torque loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle high torque loads effectively. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Construction: Roller chains are constructed using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing techniques to ensure strength and durability. They are designed to withstand the forces generated by high torque loads without deformation or failure.
2. Load Distribution: Roller chains distribute the high torque load evenly across their links and pins. This even distribution helps prevent concentrated stress points and ensures that each link carries a portion of the load, reducing the risk of chain failure.
3. Fatigue Resistance: Roller chains are designed to resist fatigue caused by repeated stress cycles. They have sufficient strength and resilience to endure the high torque loads encountered during operation without experiencing premature wear or failure.
4. Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation and longevity of roller chains under high torque loads. Lubrication reduces friction, minimizes wear, and helps dissipate heat generated by the increased forces. Proper lubrication ensures that the chain operates efficiently and extends its lifespan.
5. Tensile Strength: Roller chains are engineered to have high tensile strength, which allows them to withstand the tension created by high torque loads. The tensile strength of the chain ensures that it can handle the pulling force exerted by the rotating sprockets without elongation or failure.
6. Sprocket Selection: The choice of sprockets also plays a significant role in handling high torque loads. Sprockets should be matched appropriately with the roller chain to ensure proper engagement and efficient power transmission. Selecting sprockets with the appropriate tooth profile, material, and design helps optimize the performance and longevity of the chain under high torque conditions.
Roller chains have been extensively used in applications that require the transmission of high torque, such as heavy machinery, industrial equipment, and automotive systems. Their robust construction, load distribution capabilities, fatigue resistance, proper lubrication, high tensile strength, and compatibility with well-designed sprockets make them reliable and efficient in handling high torque loads.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in agricultural vehicles?
Yes, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in agricultural vehicles. These vehicles often require reliable and robust power transmission systems to handle the demanding tasks in agricultural operations. Roller chains offer several advantages that make them suitable for such applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. High Strength and Durability: Agricultural vehicles operate in rugged environments and encounter heavy loads. Roller chains are known for their high strength and durability, allowing them to withstand the demanding conditions found in agricultural settings. They can handle the power transmission requirements of vehicles used for tasks like plowing, tilling, harvesting, and hauling.
2. Wide Range of Speeds: Agricultural vehicles often operate at various speeds depending on the task at hand. Roller chains can accommodate a wide range of speeds, allowing them to efficiently transmit power even during speed variations. They can handle both low-speed applications, such as crawling through fields, and higher-speed applications, such as transporting crops.
3. Adaptability to Misalignment: Agricultural vehicles may encounter uneven terrain and experience misalignment between the driving and driven components. Roller chains can tolerate a certain degree of misalignment, allowing them to function effectively even in challenging conditions. However, proper alignment should still be maintained to optimize chain performance and longevity.
4. Resistance to Contaminants: Agricultural environments often involve dust, dirt, and debris. Roller chains are designed to operate in such conditions and have inherent resistance to contaminants. They can continue to function reliably even in dusty or dirty environments, reducing the need for frequent cleaning and maintenance.
5. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively simple to install and maintain in agricultural vehicles. They can be easily adjusted for proper tension and replaced when necessary. Routine lubrication and inspection help ensure smooth operation and extend the chain’s lifespan.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements of the agricultural vehicle and select the appropriate roller chain based on factors like load capacity, speed range, and environmental conditions. Regular inspection, lubrication, and proper tensioning are essential to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the roller chain in agricultural applications.
What is a roller chain and how does it work?
A roller chain is a type of transmission chain that is commonly used in various mechanical systems to transmit power and motion between rotating shafts. It consists of a series of interconnected links, including inner plates, outer plates, rollers, and pins. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
A roller chain operates based on the principle of contact and rolling motion. The basic components of a roller chain include:
- Inner Plates: These are flat metal plates with holes through which the pins pass.
- Outer Plates: These are similar to inner plates and are connected to the inner plates through pins.
- Rollers: The rollers are cylindrical components that are positioned between the inner and outer plates. They have a slightly larger diameter than the pins, allowing them to freely rotate.
- Pins: The pins hold the inner and outer plates together and provide a pivot point for the rollers. They pass through the holes in the inner and outer plates and secure them in place.
When the roller chain is installed in a system, it wraps around a pair of sprockets. The sprockets have teeth that mesh with the rollers of the chain. As one sprocket rotates, it engages with the rollers and pulls the chain along, causing the other sprocket to rotate as well.
The working principle of a roller chain involves the following steps:
- Engagement: The chain is positioned around the sprockets, and the rollers engage with the teeth of the sprockets.
- Tension: The tension in the chain is created by the movement of the sprockets, which causes the chain to wrap tightly around them.
- Rolling Motion: As the sprockets rotate, they impart a rolling motion to the rollers. The rollers, in turn, rotate freely on the pins, allowing the chain to move smoothly along the sprockets.
- Power Transmission: The rotational motion of one sprocket is transferred to the other sprocket through the chain. This enables the transmission of power and motion between the two shafts connected to the sprockets.
Roller chains are widely used in various applications, including machinery, automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, conveyors, and more. They offer high efficiency, reliability, and the ability to transmit substantial amounts of power. Regular maintenance, including lubrication and periodic inspection, is essential to ensure the proper functioning and longevity of a roller chain.
editor by CX 2023-09-06