Conveyor Chains (M Series)
Chain No.: M20, M28, M40, M56, M80, M112, M160, M224, M315, M450
Pitch: 40.0mm to 200.0 mm
For Free Samples
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc.
In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CHINAMFG receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Can roller chains be used for overhead or inverted applications?
Roller chains can be used for overhead or inverted applications, but there are certain considerations to keep in mind. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Lubrication: In overhead or inverted applications, proper lubrication is crucial to ensure smooth operation and prevent premature wear. Gravity can affect the distribution of lubricant within the chain, so it’s important to use a lubrication method that can effectively reach all the critical components.
2. Tensioning: In overhead or inverted applications, the tensioning of the roller chain becomes even more important. The chain should be properly tensioned to prevent sagging or excessive slack, which can lead to uneven load distribution, chain skipping, or disengagement from the sprockets.
3. Environmental Considerations: Overhead or inverted applications may expose the roller chain to environmental factors such as dust, debris, moisture, or temperature variations. It’s important to select a roller chain that is designed to withstand the specific environmental conditions and provides adequate protection against corrosion, contamination, and wear.
4. Sprocket Alignment: Proper sprocket alignment is critical for the smooth operation of roller chains in overhead or inverted applications. Misalignment can result in chain binding, increased friction, and premature wear. Regular inspection and adjustment of the sprocket alignment are necessary to maintain optimal performance.
5. Chain Design: Depending on the specific requirements of the overhead or inverted application, specialized roller chain designs may be available. These designs may include features such as sealed joints, self-lubricating capabilities, or corrosion-resistant coatings to enhance performance and reliability in such applications.
By considering these factors and selecting a roller chain specifically designed for overhead or inverted applications, it is possible to achieve reliable and efficient power transmission in these challenging orientations.
What are the advantages of using a roller chain over a timing belt?
Roller chains and timing belts are both commonly used for power transmission in various applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Advantages of using a roller chain:
1. Higher Load Capacity: Roller chains are capable of handling higher loads compared to timing belts. They are designed to transmit power in heavy-duty applications where high torque and shock loads are present.
2. Flexibility in Power Transmission: Roller chains are more versatile in terms of power transmission. They can transmit power over longer distances and are suitable for applications that require multiple shafts and complex power transmission routes.
3. Tolerance to Misalignment: Roller chains can tolerate more misalignment between the driving and driven sprockets compared to timing belts. They can accommodate slight angular misalignments and axial movements, making them suitable for applications where alignment precision is challenging.
4. Resistance to Harsh Environments: Roller chains are generally more resistant to contaminants, such as dirt, dust, and debris, compared to timing belts. They are commonly used in applications where exposure to harsh environments, such as high temperatures, chemicals, or abrasive particles, is expected.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Regular lubrication, tension adjustment, and periodic inspection can help prolong their lifespan. In case of wear or damage, individual chain links can be replaced without the need for replacing the entire chain, making maintenance more cost-effective.
It’s important to note that the choice between a roller chain and a timing belt depends on various factors, including the specific application requirements, load conditions, speed, accuracy, and environmental considerations. Consulting with experts and considering the specific needs of the application can help determine the most suitable power transmission solution.
How do you properly lubricate a roller chain?
Proper lubrication is crucial for the performance and longevity of a roller chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Clean the Chain: Before lubricating the roller chain, ensure that it is clean and free from dirt, debris, and old lubricant. Use a suitable cleaning agent or solvent to remove any contaminants.
2. Select the Right Lubricant: Choose a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for roller chains. Consider factors such as the operating conditions, load capacity, speed, and temperature range when selecting the lubricant. Consult the manufacturer’s recommendations for the appropriate lubricant type and viscosity.
3. Apply the Lubricant: Apply the lubricant evenly to the entire length of the roller chain. You can use a lubrication system, brush, or spray applicator for effective coverage. Ensure that the lubricant penetrates between the rollers and bushings, as well as the pins and inner plates.
4. Remove Excess Lubricant: After applying the lubricant, remove any excess oil or grease from the chain. Excessive lubrication can attract dirt and debris, leading to accelerated wear and chain failure. Wipe off any excess lubricant using a clean cloth.
5. Reapply Lubricant Regularly: Roller chains require regular lubrication to maintain optimal performance. The frequency of lubrication depends on the operating conditions and the manufacturer’s recommendations. In general, lubrication should be done at regular intervals or when the chain shows signs of dryness or wear.
6. Monitor and Inspect: Regularly monitor the condition of the lubricated roller chain. Look for any signs of wear, rust, or inadequate lubrication. If necessary, reapply the lubricant or adjust the lubrication frequency based on the chain’s performance and operating conditions.
Proper lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth operation and extending the life of the roller chain. Following the manufacturer’s recommendations and best practices for lubrication will help maintain the chain’s performance and prevent premature failure.
editor by CX 2023-10-11