Wholesale Price Conveyor Chain 12b-2 Roller Chains with Sprocket For Machinery
YES,We also can produce special chain according to your requirements,also produce matched sprocket/wheel.
According to customer’s requirements
HangZhou Terry Machinery Co.Ltd is a leading supplier of bearings, Linear motion system for CNC , Ball transfer
Unit and transmission component .the growing industrial and Favorable policy of HangZhou benefit the developm
ent of Terry Machinery .Our products are utilized in industrial, motorcycle, vehicle and Automation applications.
Now we are exporting to 46 countries. including USA, GBR , Germany , Spain, Poland ,Turkey ect .The Goal o
f Terry Machinery to provide out customers with widest range of products at competitive prices, backed with the
best Service.OUR ADVANTAGE Products Our major products & Supplied:Meet all the international standards
and ISO9001 -TS1694 Certificate Big volume in Stock, No MOQ required Personnel Our salespersons are well
trained to accommodate your requests and speak English for your conveniences.Our technicians and engineers
Experience in the Industry area exceeds 23 years Service &Quality control ,We supply detailed drawings and
offer when ever necessary,We help all customers promote and improve their sales.We inspect every piece of
products by ourselves before delivery.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What are the advantages of using a roller chain over a cable or rope system?
Roller chains offer several advantages over cable or rope systems for power transmission. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Higher Efficiency: Roller chains provide a more efficient power transmission compared to cable or rope systems. They have lower friction losses, resulting in higher energy transfer and reduced power waste.
2. Precise and Reliable Motion: Roller chains offer precise and reliable motion control. They have minimal elongation and provide accurate positioning, making them suitable for applications that require precise speed and position control.
3. Greater Load Capacity: Roller chains have higher load-carrying capacity compared to cables or ropes of the same size. They can handle heavy loads and transmit high torque, making them suitable for applications that require robust power transmission.
4. Flexibility in Design: Roller chains offer flexibility in design and configuration. They can be easily customized to fit specific application requirements, such as different lengths, pitch sizes, and attachment options.
5. Durability and Longevity: Roller chains are known for their durability and long service life. They are constructed with high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications.
6. Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Lubrication and periodic inspection can help prolong their lifespan, and if a chain does wear out or break, it can be readily replaced with a new one, minimizing downtime.
7. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains are often a cost-effective solution for power transmission. They have a lower initial cost compared to some cable or rope systems and offer reliable performance over an extended period, resulting in lower maintenance and replacement costs.
While cable or rope systems have their own advantages in certain applications, roller chains excel in terms of efficiency, load capacity, precision, and durability, making them a popular choice for various industries, including manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, and more.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in pumps and compressors?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in pumps and compressors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Power Transmission: Roller chains are widely used in various industries for transmitting power between rotating components. In pumps and compressors, roller chains can efficiently transfer power from the motor to the impeller or compressor wheel, enabling the pumping or compression action.
2. Versatility: Roller chains are available in different sizes, pitches, and configurations, making them suitable for various power transmission requirements. They can accommodate a wide range of power levels and speeds, allowing pumps and compressors to operate effectively in different applications and conditions.
3. Load Handling: Pumps and compressors typically involve dynamic loads due to the movement of fluids and gases. Roller chains are designed to handle these dynamic loads effectively. The multiple rollers and pins in the chain distribute the load evenly, minimizing stress concentrations and ensuring smooth power transmission.
4. Durability: Roller chains are known for their durability and resistance to wear. They are designed to withstand demanding operating conditions, including high speeds, fluctuating loads, and exposure to contaminants. Proper lubrication and maintenance further enhance their longevity and reliability in pump and compressor applications.
5. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Roller chains offer ease of installation and maintenance. They can be easily installed, adjusted, and tensioned to ensure proper alignment and operation. Routine maintenance tasks such as lubrication and inspection can help optimize chain performance and identify any potential issues.
It’s important to select the appropriate roller chain based on the specific requirements of the pump or compressor, considering factors such as power transmission capacity, speed, load characteristics, and environmental conditions. Regular inspection and maintenance are crucial to ensure optimal performance and to detect any signs of wear or damage that may require replacement or repair.
How do roller chains compare to belt drives in terms of efficiency?
Roller chains and belt drives are both widely used power transmission systems, but they differ in terms of efficiency. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Mechanical Efficiency: Roller chains generally have higher mechanical efficiency compared to belt drives. The engagement between the chain and sprockets provides a positive drive with minimal slippage, resulting in efficient power transfer. Belt drives, on the other hand, can experience some slip, especially in high-torque or heavy-load applications, leading to lower efficiency.
2. Size and Length: Roller chains are typically more compact and have a shorter pitch length compared to belt drives. This allows for more compact machine design and closer shaft spacing, reducing the overall size and weight of the power transmission system.
3. Load Capacity: Roller chains are known for their high load-carrying capacity, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. They can handle high loads and transmit significant amounts of power without compromising performance. Belt drives have lower load-carrying capacity and are more commonly used in lighter-duty applications.
4. Speed and Torque: Roller chains are suitable for both high-speed and high-torque applications. They can operate at high rotational speeds while transmitting significant torque. Belt drives, on the other hand, may have limitations in terms of speed and torque capacity, especially in demanding applications.
5. Maintenance and Durability: Roller chains require regular lubrication and maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Belt drives, on the other hand, are generally considered maintenance-free. However, if a belt drive becomes misaligned or experiences excessive wear, it may need to be replaced entirely. Roller chains, with proper maintenance, can be more durable and have longer service life.
It’s important to note that the choice between roller chains and belt drives depends on various factors, including the specific application requirements, load conditions, speed requirements, and space constraints. Each system has its advantages and considerations, and selecting the most suitable option should be based on a careful evaluation of these factors.
editor by CX 2023-08-02
Design Variety: MZ71-004
Jewelry Primary Materials: 14K Gold
Gender: Unisex, Women’s, Children’s
Necklaces Type: Chains
Event: Anniversary, Engagement, Reward, Wedding ceremony, Party
Chain Variety: Url Chain
Inlay technology: None
Item Identify: 14k gold necklace h2o wave chain
Content: 14k CZPT gold
Size: forty CM
MOQ: 1 Piece
Crucial phrases: 14K gold necklace
Shipping: By air express ( FedEx standard 1045# metal higher good quality bike sprocket bike gear sprocket for yamahas rx100 UPS DHL EMS TNT )
Payment: Paypal.Western Union.TT.Credit Card
Packaging Particulars: opp bag packing
|14K CZPT Gold Necklace H2o Wave Chain
|Real 14k gold
|Fantastic for making jewelry components
|No fade no rust, nickel free of charge and guide-free.
|By sea air categorical( FedExUPS 23300-2G400 23300-2G401 OEM car parts substantial-good quality oil pump suited for CZPT CZPT CZPT DHLTNT )
How to choose a roller chain for a conveyor
When choosing a roller chain for your conveyor, the easiest way is to refer to the horsepower and RPM charts. The horsepower and rpm of the small drive sprocket will determine the size and number of teeth of the chain. Conveyor chains are available in a variety of options, including moving products horizontally, vertically, or around a bend radius. When choosing a conveyor chain, consider the purpose of the chain. For example, if you’re delivering products to customers’ doorsteps, you might choose chains that can move products up and down a hallway or warehouse.
Double pitch roller chains are a popular way to drive agricultural equipment. It has twice the pitch of a standard roller chain and is ideal for light-duty drives. Extended pitch increases performance at lower speeds, but requires fewer components per foot than standard single-pitch chains. Compared to single-pitch roller chains, double-pitch chainplates are longer and are suitable for lighter loads. Read on to learn more about double pitch chains and how they can improve your operation.
The most common type of conveyor chain is double pitch. It is used in the auto parts industry, as well as in the precision machinery industry. It is made from the same components as the standard drive roller chain, except it has longer side plates. Double pitch chains are often used on slow-moving conveyors to reduce the stress placed on them. Industries that commonly use double pitch conveyor chains include airport equipment manufacturers, lumber mills, and fruit packing plants.
RS series roller chains are manufactured from high-quality stainless steel. It has excellent chemical and abrasion resistance and is available in a variety of cord lengths. RS sprockets have over 30 teeth. They contain all the necessary connection links for easy installation. PEER Chain offers double pitch roller chain attachments including pre-stretched chains, sprockets, and other attachments.
Double pitch roller chains have several advantages over standard chains. Double pitch chains have double the pitch, making them ideal for conveying applications such as conveyors. In addition to that, it also provides ANSI-compliant styles. These chains also have free connection links. When shopping for a double pitch roller chain, be sure to choose the one that fits your requirements and budget. They will last longer and save you money in the long run.
Double pitch roller chains to ANSI standards feature oversized rollers. These chains are best suited for applications where the product is mounted on top of the chain. They are ideal for agricultural applications where cotton is on top of the drum. Also, this type of chain is used in light-duty conveyors and agricultural applications. You can find double pitch roller chains in a variety of sizes and styles. And, as long as you know what you want, you’ll be happy with the results.
Self-lubricating roller chains eliminate the need for manual relubrication, providing long-lasting operation and reducing maintenance costs. These chains are particularly popular in industries such as the food and beverage industry, textiles, printing, and sawmills. They can also replace standard roller chain drives and conveyor chains. Manufactured to the specific standard ISO R606, these chains are ideal replacements for conventional chains. PC chains are particularly beneficial for food and beverage production and packaging applications due to their anti-corrosion properties.
Self-lubricating roller chains meet ISO, ASME/ANSI, and DIN standards. They are interchangeable with standard chains of the same size and shape and can be used in a variety of industrial applications. Self-lubricating chains have special oil-impregnated sleeves to reduce maintenance time. These chains are also suitable for applications where cleanliness is an issue.
Self-lubricating roller chains are manufactured with unique RS attachments. Rather than a traditional roller chain with an external lubricating ring, this type of chain retains the lubricant within its bushings. During operation, the application generates heat, heating the lubricant, which flows out of the pin and bushing area. Therefore, CZPT roller chains are ideal for certain food conveying applications.
In addition to self-lubricating roller chains, carbon steel, stainless steel or nickel-plated steel are also available. Self-lubricating roller chains are available in different sizes depending on the application, including 0.375″ wide profile straight-chain, extended pin chain, and four-link. In addition, these chains are also available in ANSI and BS chain specifications.
Whether you need to move large or small loads, accumulating roller chains are a viable solution. This chain conveyor is designed with low back pressure to transport large and bulky items with minimal noise. Free-running rollers within the chain help create a smooth build-up surface. These chains are available in a variety of options, including accumulating rollers of different pitches.
The accumulation and release roller chain 14 includes an upper part 15 and a lower part 16. The upper part 15 rests in the upper subspace 28, while the lower part 16 rests on the top side 20 of the profile. As the upper belt 15 rolls around the accumulation roller chain 14, it aligns with the lower chain 16 to form a continuous receiving space. This arrangement allows the accumulation roller chain 14 to rest on the top surface of the support profile 11.
A cumulative roller chain consists of many individual parts. Each section of the chain has an elongated cylindrical shape and is connected to each other by hinged joints. Each chain section also has an accumulation and release roller associated therewith. Each roller protrudes from the upper side 20 and the lower side 21 of the chain portion. The accumulation rollers are movable about an axis 22 extending transversely to the longitudinal axis of the chain.
A feature of the stacking and releasing roller chain is its simplicity. The conveyor has a profiled section that is permanently divided into two cross-sectional spaces. The bottom space is closed from all sides. The upper space accommodates the conveyor line. The contoured portion includes an opening that guides the bottom strap. A shunt can also be inserted between the two sections. The accumulating roller chain system is a convenient and versatile way to move bulky items.
There are many different types of accumulating roller chains. Some chains have offset rollers for optimal load distribution. Others have protection to prevent machine wear. Some run without lubricant, which is a safety advantage. In addition to protection, cumulative chains can also provide protection. The side bow version of the accumulation and release roller chain with offset accumulation and release rollers is designed for conveyor systems with very small bend radii.
Bushless roller chains are the most common type of industrial chain. They are simple in design and require only regular maintenance. Regular maintenance includes lubricating, assessing wear, and replacing worn sprockets. For more information, please read the following information:
The outer chainplates and the inner chain plates are alternately arranged in pairs. The connecting pin extends through the hole in the inner link plate. The rollers thus positioned can be rotated on the connecting pins. Oil provided between the outer circumferential surfaces of each connecting pin serves to lubricate the chain. This system reduces noise and wears caused by collisions between inner chain plates and sprockets.
Compared to traditional roller chains, bushings roller chains have rollers around the bushing. These rollers are in rolling contact with the sprocket teeth, providing low friction and excellent wear resistance. To ensure smooth operation, bushings roller chains must be greased to prevent rust and keep the chain properly tensioned. Lubricated chains run smoother and last longer.
In a bushingless chain, the inner links are shaped like half bushings and ride on the rollers. The pins go through the outer plate and connect the inner links to the rollers. The outer plates overlap the inner links and open the pins. This system is also known as a heterochain. This type of chain is more common than traditional roller chains. If you are not sure which type of bushingless roller chain to choose, you may need to purchase an additional pair of inner chainplates.
Linerless roller chains may also include chain guides. In a bushingless roller chain, the outer and inner link plates conform to the surfaces of the guide rails. Thus, the large area of contact between the chain and the guide rail is eliminated, the friction loss is reduced, and the power transmission efficiency is improved. These properties make bushless roller chains more efficient and durable than traditional roller chains. It’s also less noisy. If you are looking for a chain with a lower noise level, a bushingless roller chain may be the right choice for you.
editor by Cx 2023-06-27