|DIN Chain No.
|ISO/ANSI Chain No.
Abbreviation: CHOHO Industry.
√ HangZhou CHOHO Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded in 1999. Has become the leader of chain system technology, the first batch of natioal recognized enterprise technology center,national technology innovation demonstration enterprise,and the first A-share listed company in China’s chain drive industry.The securities code is 003033.
We are very close to the port of HangZhou, which saves a lot of logistics costs and transportation time!
We have our own logistics company and transportation department. If you need me to deliver goods to your warehouse or other ports in China, such as ZheJiang Port and ZheJiang Port, we can also do it!
√ CHOHO has a natural brand awareness. As of January 2571, CHOHO has registered the “CHOHO” trademark in more than 60 countries, including the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece , Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, Sweden, Australia, Algeria, Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Syria, Thailand, Pakistan, India, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, etc.
CHOHO has been invited to participate in many international exhibitions around the world, including industrial exhibitions, agricultural exhibitions, motorcycle exhibitions, engine exhibitions, such as Hannover Messe, Bologna Fair, Canton Fair ,VIV ASIA and other world famous exhibitions!
Broad Customer Channels Market Continues to Develop!
Choho Provide Chain System Solutions for The Global Top 500 and The Enterprises in Various Fields Top 10!
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
What are the noise and vibration characteristics of roller chains?
Roller chains exhibit specific noise and vibration characteristics during operation. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Noise Generation: Roller chains can produce noise during operation, especially when operating under certain conditions. The primary sources of noise in roller chains include the interaction between the chain and the sprockets, as well as the impact between the chain pins and the chain guide. The noise level can vary depending on factors such as chain speed, tension, lubrication, alignment, and wear.
2. Vibration: Roller chains can also generate vibrations during operation. These vibrations can be caused by various factors, including the chain’s interaction with the sprockets, chain tension, misalignment, and uneven wear. Excessive vibration can affect the performance and lifespan of the chain and other components in the system. It is important to minimize vibration to ensure smooth and reliable operation.
3. Noise and Vibration Reduction Measures: To mitigate noise and vibration in roller chain systems, several measures can be taken:
It’s important to regularly inspect and maintain the roller chain system to identify and address any sources of noise or excessive vibration. Proper lubrication, alignment, tensioning, and regular replacement of worn components are essential to ensure optimal performance, reduce noise, and minimize vibration in roller chain applications.
How do roller chains handle lateral loads?
Roller chains are primarily designed to handle axial loads, which are loads acting in the direction of the chain’s axis. However, roller chains can also tolerate a certain degree of lateral loads, which are loads acting perpendicular to the chain’s axis. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Sprocket Alignment: Proper sprocket alignment is crucial for roller chains to effectively handle lateral loads. The sprockets must be aligned in a parallel and concentric manner to ensure that the chain tracks properly and experiences minimal lateral force. Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to derail or experience excessive wear due to uneven loading.
2. Tolerance for Lateral Misalignment: Roller chains have some tolerance for lateral misalignment between the sprockets. This means that the chain can tolerate a slight deviation from a perfectly straight line between the sprockets. The chain’s side plates and rollers are designed to provide some flexibility, allowing the chain to adjust to minor lateral forces without significant problems.
3. Guide Rails or Flanges: In applications where lateral loads are more significant, guide rails or flanges can be employed to help keep the roller chain aligned and prevent excessive lateral movement. These additional components act as guides and help control the chain’s lateral displacement, ensuring that it remains on the sprockets and operates smoothly.
4. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is crucial for handling lateral loads. A well-tensioned chain minimizes slack and reduces the chances of lateral movement. It helps keep the chain engaged with the sprockets and ensures that the load is evenly distributed across the chain’s width.
It’s important to note that roller chains have a primary function of transmitting power and handling axial loads. While they can handle some lateral loads within their design limits, excessive lateral forces can lead to chain derailment, increased wear, and reduced performance. Therefore, it’s essential to design the system properly, consider the anticipated lateral loads, and ensure proper alignment and tension to maintain the chain’s integrity and performance.
What safety precautions should be taken when working with roller chains?
Working with roller chains requires following specific safety precautions to ensure the well-being of operators and prevent accidents. Here is a detailed answer to the question:
1. Personal protective equipment (PPE): Operators should wear appropriate PPE, including safety goggles, gloves, and protective clothing, to protect themselves from potential hazards such as flying debris, oil splashes, or pinch points.
2. Training and knowledge: Operators should receive proper training on the safe operation and maintenance of roller chains. They should be familiar with the equipment’s components, functions, and potential hazards associated with chain handling, tensioning, and lubrication.
3. Lockout/tagout procedures: Before performing any maintenance or repair work on machinery equipped with roller chains, proper lockout/tagout procedures should be followed to isolate and de-energize the equipment. This ensures that unexpected startup or movement of the chain does not occur, reducing the risk of accidents.
4. Inspection and maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance of roller chains are essential to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Operators should follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for inspection intervals and perform necessary maintenance tasks, such as lubrication, tension adjustment, and sprocket alignment, to keep the chain in optimal condition.
5. Proper tensioning: Maintaining the correct tension in the roller chain is crucial for its safe and efficient operation. Overly tight or loose chains can lead to excessive stress, premature wear, and potential chain failure. Operators should adhere to the recommended tensioning guidelines provided by the manufacturer.
6. Guarding and barriers: Installing appropriate guarding and barriers around roller chain assemblies can help prevent accidental contact with moving parts. This includes the use of chain guards, covers, or enclosures to minimize the risk of entanglement or injury.
7. Cleanliness and housekeeping: Keeping the work area clean and free from debris, oil spills, or other potential hazards is important to maintain a safe working environment. Regular cleaning of the roller chain and surrounding equipment helps prevent contamination, improves performance, and reduces the risk of slips and falls.
8. Risk assessment: Before working with roller chains, it is essential to conduct a thorough risk assessment to identify potential hazards and implement appropriate control measures. This includes evaluating factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and specific requirements for the application.
By following these safety precautions, operators can minimize the risk of accidents and ensure the safe operation of machinery equipped with roller chains.