ISO/ANSI/DIN Standard Short Pitch Precision Stainless Steel Hardware Transmission Motorcycle Industrial Roller Chain
1. Material: Stainless Steel 304 & 316 / Alloy Carbon Steel
2. Surface Treatment: Shot peening / Zinc-plated / Nickel-plated / Dacromet-plated
3. Chain No:
35SS-1, 40SS-1, 50SS-1, 60SS-1, 80SS-1, 100SS-1, 120SS-1, 140SS-1;
35SS-2, 40SS-2, 50SS-2, 60SS-2, 80SS-2, 100SS-2, 120SS-2, 140SS-2;
35SS-3, 40SS-3, 50SS-3, 60SS-3, 80SS-3, 100SS-3, 120SS-3, 140SS-3;
4. Application: Stainless Steel Chains are used in so many industries, such as machine manufacturing, food machine, etc. Also are suitable for high and low temperature conditions.
1. The chain can be used on the both sides of multi-axle transmission.
2. Easy installation and replacement.
3. It can obtain larger reduction ratio.
4. The roller chain has good elasticity, high strength and each hinge part has lubricating oil, so it can be stored easliy. Thus, compared with the rigid contact tooth, it has good cushioning and vibration absorbing ability.
|Stainless Steel Roller Chain From China
|1. Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316, etc
|2. Alloy Steel: 45Mn, 42CrMo, 20CrMo, etc
|3. OEM according to your request
|Shot peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.
|Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant
|ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing
|Customer’s Drawing & ISO standard
|Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order
|First quality, Best service, Competitive price, Fast delivery
|20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.
View more products,please click here…
Can roller chains be used for overhead or inverted applications?
Roller chains can be used for overhead or inverted applications, but there are certain considerations to keep in mind. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Lubrication: In overhead or inverted applications, proper lubrication is crucial to ensure smooth operation and prevent premature wear. Gravity can affect the distribution of lubricant within the chain, so it’s important to use a lubrication method that can effectively reach all the critical components.
2. Tensioning: In overhead or inverted applications, the tensioning of the roller chain becomes even more important. The chain should be properly tensioned to prevent sagging or excessive slack, which can lead to uneven load distribution, chain skipping, or disengagement from the sprockets.
3. Environmental Considerations: Overhead or inverted applications may expose the roller chain to environmental factors such as dust, debris, moisture, or temperature variations. It’s important to select a roller chain that is designed to withstand the specific environmental conditions and provides adequate protection against corrosion, contamination, and wear.
4. Sprocket Alignment: Proper sprocket alignment is critical for the smooth operation of roller chains in overhead or inverted applications. Misalignment can result in chain binding, increased friction, and premature wear. Regular inspection and adjustment of the sprocket alignment are necessary to maintain optimal performance.
5. Chain Design: Depending on the specific requirements of the overhead or inverted application, specialized roller chain designs may be available. These designs may include features such as sealed joints, self-lubricating capabilities, or corrosion-resistant coatings to enhance performance and reliability in such applications.
By considering these factors and selecting a roller chain specifically designed for overhead or inverted applications, it is possible to achieve reliable and efficient power transmission in these challenging orientations.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in industrial equipment?
Yes, roller chains are widely used for power transmission in various industrial equipment and machinery. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Versatility: Roller chains are known for their versatility and can be used in a wide range of industrial applications. They are commonly employed in machinery such as conveyors, agitators, mixers, hoists, elevators, packaging equipment, material handling systems, and many other types of industrial equipment.
2. Power Transmission: Roller chains excel in transmitting power from one rotating shaft to another. They can efficiently transfer high torque and handle heavy loads, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications where power transmission is required.
3. Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to withstand significant loads and provide reliable power transmission. They are available in various sizes and strengths, allowing for customization based on the specific load requirements of the industrial equipment.
4. Durability: Roller chains are built to be durable and withstand harsh operating conditions typically encountered in industrial environments. They are constructed using high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and resistance to wear, fatigue, and elongation.
5. Efficiency: Roller chains offer high transmission efficiency due to their positive engagement with the sprockets. The rollers on the chain engage with the sprocket teeth, minimizing slippage and ensuring reliable power transfer. This results in efficient operation and optimized performance of industrial equipment.
6. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain, especially when compared to other power transmission systems. Proper lubrication and periodic inspection are essential to ensure smooth operation and extend the chain’s lifespan. Regular maintenance routines can be implemented to keep the chains in optimal condition and minimize downtime.
7. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are generally cost-effective compared to alternative power transmission methods. They offer a balance between performance, durability, and affordability, making them a popular choice for power transmission in industrial equipment.
In summary, roller chains are well-suited for power transmission in industrial equipment due to their versatility, load capacity, durability, efficiency, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. When selecting roller chains for industrial applications, it’s important to consider factors such as load requirements, speed, environmental conditions, and compatibility with the specific equipment to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
How do you determine the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain?
Determining the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain requires considering several factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Power Requirements: The first step is to determine the power requirements of the application. This includes the required torque and speed. The power transmitted by the roller chain depends on its size, so understanding the power requirements is crucial in selecting the appropriate chain.
2. Design Guidelines: Roller chain manufacturers provide design guidelines and specifications that outline the maximum allowable loads and speeds for different chain sizes. These guidelines take into account factors such as the number of teeth on the sprockets, the chain’s strength, and its ability to withstand the anticipated loads and speeds.
3. Sprocket Selection: The size and pitch of the roller chain must match the corresponding sprockets. It’s important to consider the number of teeth, the diameter, and the tooth profile of the sprockets. The roller chain and sprockets should be selected as a matched set to ensure proper engagement and efficient power transmission.
4. Application Considerations: The specific application requirements and environmental conditions should also be taken into account. Factors such as operating temperature, presence of contaminants, and required maintenance intervals may influence the choice of roller chain size and pitch.
5. Consultation with Experts: If you are unsure about the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain for your application, it’s recommended to consult with roller chain manufacturers or industry experts. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and experience in similar applications.
By considering these factors and following the guidelines provided by roller chain manufacturers, you can determine the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain that will effectively meet the power transmission requirements of your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-07-27